Thursday, January 1, 2009

How I Spent My Winter Vacation


Only my nearest and dearest friends know the FULL extent of how incredibly, insanely difficult the last few weeks have been for me. For the rest of you, just take my word for it: it's been a ROUGH patch.
Therefore, it may be somewhat understandable that I've immersed myself in the world of videogames over the past week and a half. It's been a wonderful escape into the world of Wii golf and Little Big Planet. Honestly, the highlight of my time at home HAS to be attaining my "Pro" staus on Wii golf. How sad is that?
And I'm not the only one who has been a high-achiever in the virtual world. Pictured above, PLEASE see both Joe and Sydney reaching Pro status in Wii bowling. Am I a proud mom, or what?
Happy New Year! Let it be more peaceful than the last.

No comments: