Thursday, October 30, 2008

Random Leftover Pictures






This is a shot of the front entrance of the UMMC. Overall, it's a HUGE complex, taking up at least five or six city blocks. But this is the main entrance that we used multiple times.




I took this photo on Tuesday on the walk over from the parking deck.










This photo is of the main atrium area of the Weinberg building. It was just so beautiful in there that I had to try to take a few photos. Hugh is on the six floor to the FAR right.









This is a photo I took from the "Healing Garden" - the waiting area for surgical patients' family members. The atrium overhead was really beautiful. When I first plunked myself down, it was very dark, but gradually lightened up. Really pretty.




Another shot of the "Healing Garden." The nicest waiting area I've ever seen. Lots of private areas surrounded by trees with a pretty winding path. This is just one section of it.


















No comments: